Benefits...Decorative Stair Risers
Invest in Dressing the Place Your Family Calls Home…
for the Same Price as dressing for an evening out!
- No more scrubbing those ugly black scuffmarks that never come clean.
- No more touch up painting over ugly black scuffmarks.
- No more carrying the heavy vacuum up and down the stairs with carpet.
- No more expensive carpet cleaning that doesn't fully remove the soil anyway.
- No more expensive carpet replacement, where color is susceptible to trends.
- No more neutral colors, which shows the most dirt and impossible to keep clean.
- New life energy for your home…Feng Shei.
- Improved air quality in your home by removing carpet.
- Back to Nature artistry that inspires and soothes your daily living.
- Distinct entryway that makes a stunning and lasting impression.
- Contemporary patterns to update your interior design.
- Organic design in coordinating wood tones.
- Innovative and carved 3D detail unique from your neighbor.
- Hardwood that lasts a lifetime and requires little maintenance.
- Updated stair design, which increases the overall value of your home.
The Facts -
"Why Smart Americans Will Invest in Beautifying the Home They Already Live In"
- Interest rates are soaring and the Feds will continue to raise, in order to offset inflation.
- There is a huge surplus in homes already for sale, driven by owner resales, overbuilt new homes and house flippers.
- Variable rates are causing mass foreclosures and bankruptcies, which will increase housing inventory.
- Builders will continue to build only $500,000 custom homes and above, which focus on "new" money.
- Builders are shifting focus onto condominiums, to supply the empty nesters and baby boomer market.
- It is a "Buyer's Market" and Seller's are being forced to lower their price and sell at a loss.
- Most Americans cannot afford to build a custom home, as material costs have drastically risen.
- The cost of moving has mounting hidden costs, other than just the purchase of the home.
- There is no evidence that gas prices will fall dramatically until new resources and technology are tapped, which could take years.
- Consumer goods costs are skyrocketing due to rising labor and supply costs.
- State and Local Taxes will continue to rise, as the Federal Government increases their responsibility.
- Operating costs of Federal Government will continue to rise, as the people continue to demand more in stability and security.